Pella of Idaho brings you functional and beautiful hardware for your clients' windows and patio doors. With a selection of today’s most popular finishes, our windows and patio doors will seamlessly fit in with the other metal accents in your clients' homes, from cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 protects windows in two areas with a single, easy-to-use handle
- Patented SureLock® system moves outward to pull the window sash tight with the weatherstripping to create a more weather-resistant seal
- Foldaway crank won’t disturb roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style options
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks hold the sash tight to the weatherstripping to protect against elements
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style choices
- Autolock automatically locks the window when it is closed
- Integrated sash lift makes raising and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift option
- Optional window opening control mechanism complies with specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system connects the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for added security
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style selections
- Exterior key lock available in some collections
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To find out more about hardware choices for your Pella® windows or patio doors, request a free quote or stop by our Pella of Idaho showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.