Pella of Idaho offers you useful and beautiful hardware for your windows and patio doors. With your choice of today’s most popular finishes, your windows and patio doors will seamlessly fit in with the other metal accents in your home, from your cabinet hardware to your light fixtures.
Casement and Awning Window Hardware
- Patented unison lock system1 protects windows in two areas with a single, easy-to-use handle
- Patented SureLock® system moves outward to secure the window sash tight with the weatherstripping to create a more weather-resistant seal
- Foldaway crank won’t disturb roomside window treatments
- Available in many different collections with a variety of style options
Double-Hung and Single-Hung Window Hardware
- Cam-action locks hold the sash close to the weatherstripping to defend against elements
- Available in many different collections with an assortment of style options
- Autolock conveniently locks the window when it is closed
- Integrated sash lift makes raising and lowering window sashes easy
- Surface-mounted sash lift feature
- Optional window opening control mechanism complies with specific safety codes
Sliding Patio Door Hardware
- Multipoint locking system connects the door at the top and bottom—or top, middle and bottom—for added security
- Available in many different collections with multiple style selections
- Exterior key lock available in some collections
- Exterior handles are corrosion resistant and match door’s exterior color
To find out more about hardware choices for your Pella® windows or patio doors, click below to book a free, in-home consultation or stop by your nearby showroom.
1In testing conducted in accordance with AAMA Standard 1304-02, the Pella® multipoint lock, on average, withstood significantly more force than a door with a Pella single-point lock.