No matter what kind of weather the Idaho area is facing, you can be sure that windows and doors from Pella of Idaho can handle it. Our products are crafted to be energy efficient. As a result, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help decrease your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is a result of our energy-efficient options like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes made to stand strong in specific weather areas across North America. Find out more about our energy-saving glass features and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide additional defense from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes adds extra insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your home during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your house in summer to keep it cooler
- Repels most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your home
- Low-E coating is taken off around the glass edge to greatly protect against seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further guard the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is critical to energy efficiency
- Careful preparation
- Certified installers with professional knowledge
- Thoughtful cleanup
To learn more about how windows and doors from Pella of Idaho can help boost your home’s energy efficiency, visit your local showroom. Or call us at 208-373-0002 to plan your no-cost, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.