Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance features for some Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re in between two panes of glass, these options are protected from dust, damage and little hands. And, they can help reduce the quantity of indoor allergens that are found in your clients' homes when compared against traditional external window treatments.1 Plus, when your clients are ready for something different, our exclusive snap-in technology helps them easily switch your between-the-glass options with no assistance.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only selections
- Style without roomside treatments
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional look
- Standard and personalized grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior choices
- Triple-pane glass options give room for grilles plus between-the-glass blinds or shades
Visit your Pella of Idaho showroom to view our between-the-glass choices or request a free quote for your project now.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.