Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance features for some Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re in between two panes of glass, these options are protected from dust, damage and little hands. And, they can help reduce the quantity of indoor allergens that are found in your home when compared against traditional external window treatments.1 Plus, when you’re ready for something different, our exclusive snap-in technology helps you easily switch your between-the-glass options with no assistance.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only selections
- Style without roomside treatments
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional look
- Standard and personalized grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior choices
- Triple-pane glass options give room for grilles plus between-the-glass blinds or shades
Visit your local showroom or click below to schedule a free, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass selections from Pella of Idaho.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.